Love + Miami continues to grow, which means our design team is growing, too! This position is to be a dedicated graphic design support role to the Love + Miami social media team. This is a contract and remote position.
Design, develop and execute digital paid media and organic social media assets for Love + Miami Clients. Candidates should be self-motivated with very strong attention to detail and organizational skills, and have the ability to multi-task, manage their time efficiently and work well within a team and with external media agencies. This is a contract and remote position.
Social Media Designer Responsibilities:
* Develop a strong understanding of our client’s branding.
* Work directly with the social media team to create or revise content.
* Create clear, error-free content that reflects our clients brands.
* Manage your own schedule and projects under the direction of the social media team.
* Maintain a high attention to detail.
* Meet deadlines and finish high-pressure projects.
* Take initiative on projects with a problem-solver mindset.
* Be able to adapt designs to optimize the platform specifications.
* Continue to develop a sound understanding of social channels to determine the best visual representation.
* Graphic design experience.
* Understanding of graphic design elements and principles.
* Preferred some education in graphic design, communications, marketing, advertising, or a related field.
* Basic understanding of social media platforms including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok.
* Experience and ability to work proficiently in Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva.
* Must submit a portfolio with application, or will not be considered.
SEND RESUME/PORTFOLIO TO: firstname.lastname@example.org